Promontory Local Credit Loans
Promontory Local CreditSM loans are designed to coordinate with a commercial bank’s existing commercial lending process and carry terms and maturities consistent with conventional bank loans.
Typical Borrower Characteristics
- $5–$40 million revenue and $1–3 million in EBITDA
- Seeking $2–$10 million of total credit
- Bank is prepared to offer a loan that fulfills 60–80% of the borrowing need, but not the entire amount
- Promontory Local Credit second lien loans range from $500,000 to $3 million
Sample Promontory Local Credit Loan Structure
- 1–5 year loan term and amortization, matched to bank loan
- Potential for partially deferred interest or amortization to support cash flow
- True risk transfer, including separate loan instruments
- Bank retains standard servicing (at its option)
Promontory Local Credit loans may be ideal in situations that require transitional capital to support corporate events and growth. Learn more about the Promontory Local Credit solution for banks and borrowers.